Monday, March 24, 2008

Days 27 and 28: don't want to let a good latte go to waste

So, my father-in-law brought me another latte on Sunday, then again this morning before they left....what could I do? I drank them. They were from Caribou which is seriously better than Starbucks. Even my husband who has become a Starbucks vanilla latte addict seemed impressed when he tried Caribou's version. I have always maintained that Caribou is better and not just because the people are ridiculously cheerful and friendly and their stores have drive up windows and are conveniently located.
The in-laws are gone again, for now. We'll see if I can remain latte-free until their next visit. (Incidentally, I have neglected to mention to them that I am trying to quit drinking overpriced coffee drinks.)

No comments: